Friday, July 13, 2012

Chocolate Vegan Shakeology!

So Chocolate Vegan Shakeology has been avaliable for about a month now and I just got around to trying it.  If you read my post about Tropical Strawberry (which is also vegan), you read that I thought It was very chalky, though the taste was good.  It was difficult for me to get past the sand in my mouth with Tropical Strawberry, very difficult. 
 
Today I opened my bag of Chocolate Vegan.  I was a little aprehensive at first simply because it was vegan.  The smell was a pleasant chocoalte aroma.  Off to a good start.  With the vegan, I didn't want to use milk, simply that defeats the whole purpose of vegan.  So today I used water.  I wanted to get almond milk for this, but time has not been on my side for going to the grocery store.  So water was the liquid of the day! 
 
When I had regular chocolate with water, it had a funny taste.  This was not the case with the chocolate vegan.  Though I have not had it with almond milk, the taste was good.  This was not grainy or sandy at all!  Beachbody really hit it out of the ball park with this one!  It had a smooth texture, great taste and no whey protein! 
 
The only difficulty I had was the blending aspect this morning.  Blending with water took a lot longer than it typically does with milk.  Other than that, everything was A OK!    
 
I highly recommend Chocolate Vegan Shakeology!  It was good, even with water!! 
 
Contact me with any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment