Friday, June 15, 2012

Noticing More Improvements with Shakeology

I recall reading what Shakeology had done for others throughout the test group and thinking, "No way, Shakeology won't get rid of my nasty toenails." Well I was wrong. For months upon months, I have had some sort of toenail fungus (gross I know) on my big toenails. I went to the dermatologist and he prescribed me Lamisil, but it turns out that I was allergic to the medication. I came to the realization that I would probably be stuck with this forever, unless I had surgery. After taking Shakeology for two full months, when I look at my toes I see major improvement! They are beginning to look much better and I think within the next few months, I will have nice looking toenails! That is extremely exciting and I know this is all thanks to Shakeology!

If you have gross toenails that is preventing you from wearing sandals in the summer time, it is worth your time to give Shakeology a try. If you are worried about the taste, contact me, I will send you a free sample.

No comments:

Post a Comment