Monday, April 23, 2012

Back from Vacation


This weekend I was out of town for vacation. I debated whether I should bring Shakeology with me or not. Regrettably, I opted not to bring it. The breakfast that was available at the hotel was not good at all! Mass produced runny eggs, rubber sausage and cereal... I can think of several better things to eat, but I just went with it and "enjoyed" the meals. The main reason I didn't take Shakeology is because I didn't want to worry about a blender, hence the reason why I need to try the mixture in the shaker with water and milk (separate days of course). I am going to try this tomorrow,

Today I had the typical banana with milk; it was good as usual. I must say though, it is nice to know that I have had my nutritional supplement already! Not that I am going out to splurge on fast food, but now I don't have to focus on my food decisions, just need to not make bad decisions on what I am putting into my body.

Tomorrow: Shaker Action! Wish me luck!

www.myshakeology.com/zakbrown

No comments:

Post a Comment