Tuesday, April 24, 2012

No Shaker so no shaker action

I know what you are thinking, "Zak, you said you were going to let us know how having Shakeology tasted when it was put through the shaker rather than the blender". Yes that was the plan, but unfortunately I could not find the shaker I had! That wasn't what I wanted to tell you today, but what can I do about it now.
Today I think I used too much milk, when I poured it into my usual cup, there was much more than I anticipated, also the mixture was not as thick either. Definitely need to pay attention to how much milk I add to the mixture.  I am going to look over the other recipes and start reporting on those, there isn't any sense in telling you that I had banana or peanut butter on a particular day. I am a little hungry now; it is 9:50... Only a little over an hour before we go to lunch, I can make it!

No comments:

Post a Comment