Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Original Chocolate

Day 8:
I must say that milk, mix and ice tastes better than water, mix and ice; but the water still isn't bad. Each time I make Shakeology, it is getting faster and easier. I made Shakeology, drank it and cleaned up all in 12 minutes! It is quite the simple process, much easier clean up from the days where I would make breakfast burritos after workout. I just can't believe how simple this is getting plus the nutritional value of Shakeology! What is even better about it, I still am not getting hungry until after 11, which is a huge step for me! I have heard that some people just put the mix in a shaker with ice and milk or water... I will try that method soon, doesn't sound too appealing, but I have make sure that I can tell others what it is like with each method!  Have a great day everyone!  Shakeology has to be the best meal replacement out there.  The nutritional value and ease alone makes it worth trying! 

www.shakeology.com/zakbrown.

No comments:

Post a Comment