Thursday, April 19, 2012

New Daily Routine

Day 9:
Shakeology is really easy to make, so I have decided I am going to drink it 7 days a week now.  I have read pleanty of articles on nutritional supplements and they all have one thing in common; to get the greatest benefit out of your meal replacement, drink it every day.  Basically I am going my breakfast to Shakeology the majority of time. Today I had peanut butter and banana; I can taste the banana just fine but that peanut butter is so elusive! I think the only way I am going to ever taste the peanut butter is if I put half of a jar in! Geeze, doesn't seem worth it at that point. Yesterday I met another Shakeology drinker; she said she liked peanut butter and honey.  I may try that, but it is doubtful that the peanut butter taste will still be there.  Right now it is 11:32 and I am still not hungry, awesome.  

www.myshakeology.com/zakbrown

No comments:

Post a Comment