Friday, April 27, 2012

No Ice.... WHAT?!?!

I have a coworker who has had Shakeology without any ice. I thought to myself that it seemed rather strange, so obviously I had to try this concoction. Today was just a cup and a half of milk and mix, nothing more. The taste was good, but it wasn't as cold as it should be. I don't know how I will make it colder if I don't use ice, but other than the lack of being cold, the drink was good. Maybe I could make Shakeology, put it in the freezer, take a shower then come back and drink it. The results could potentially be positive, but then again, I typically get a Shakeology mustache. Remember when you were a child and you would purposely get a milk mustache and it was fun? Well the Shakeology mustache is a little stickier... Oh well, I guess that is a small price to pay for a super nutritious shake!


www.myshakeology.com/zakbrown

No comments:

Post a Comment