Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hello Everyone!
  For those of you who don't know me, my name is Zak Brown and I work for a health insurance broker, swim club and and trivia company.  I recently started up as a BeachBody coach as well!  Basically I have four jobs at this moment at time.  I decided I was going to make a blog telling about my process in taking Shakeology.  I started this last week (4/9/12) and am going to post them as one big entry.  After that, I will update each day I have Shakeology.  Hopefully you will benefit from my posts and encourage you to try this product.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at kaznworb@gmail.com.  If you would like to learn more about this nutritional supplement called Shakeology or purchase it for yourself, simply click on this link to visit my Shakeology page.


www.myshakeolog.com/zakbrown

No comments:

Post a Comment