Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Add a Little Honey

I added some honey to my Shakeology today. The honey made the shake taste a little sweeter, but I did not notice any major differences. Regardless, I love Shakeology, so I am cool with whatever additions I decide to throw in there.

Hitting another topic, I took some samples to a place where I worked before. I feel like I received fairly positive feedback. You have to realize that different people have different tastes and that is absolutely fine. I think if they actually tried a full sample for a day or two, it would grow on them; but it isn't worth it to try and sell Shakeology to someone who didn't enjoy it. One thing you have to remember is the financial aspect of this. Yes, it is filled with nutrients and is only $4 per shake, but people hate to hear that it costs $119 per month. To get past that selling point, you really need to get into what they are currently buying at the grocery store. Look at what you have bought recently from the grocery store. Is everything on your grocery list nutritional? Chances are no, but if you started to take those unhealthy items off and replaced one meal with Shakeology, you would be saving much more money per month. When it comes down to it, people buy a lot of needless food items that have no nutritional value at all. In order to be a successful Shakeology customer, it is necessary to be committed to the product. You will not see results if you decide to drink it one, two or three times a week. Same as anything else in life, you have to work at it to be successful. Try Shakeology for one month, if you don’t like it or feel the benefits of the product, Beachbody will refund your money within the first 30 days. All you need to do is send back the bag you purchased; you will get a full refund minus the shipping and handling. Does that ease your apprehension? Give it a go, in the grand scheme of things; what do you have to lose?

www.myshakeology.com/zakbrown

2 comments:

  1. Honey is also a super food, and adding it to your shakeology improves it even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is! Honey + Shakeology = One Great Combination!

    ReplyDelete