Thursday, May 17, 2012

Shake, Shake, Shake, Señora


I have a shaker now! I am quite proud of this accomplishment, though I really didn't accomplish anything. Anyways, using a shaker cup was much better than my attempt at mixing in the blender then just adding ice in the glass. The Shakeology mix, milk and ice all thrown into the shaker worked out quite pleasantly. The shake was chilled, tasted great and was much faster than the blended version. I doubt I will drop the blended shake because I don't think putting a full banana into the shaker cup will really help mix in that banana flavor. One complaint about my shaker cup is when I was mixing the beverage, chocolate kept leaking out into the sink. I am just glad I didn't get it on my clothes. Nutritious, Filling, Great Tasting and Easy!  High five for Shakeology!

www.zakbrownfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment