Monday, May 7, 2012

Almond Milk, the healthier choice.


First I will start off with this weekend. I had my girlfriend, who is extremely picky, try out my spectacular Shakeology nutritional supplement and she actually liked it! She didn't have enough time for a meal before a test she had to take so she stopped by my house to get a shake before she went on her way. She was very apprehensive at first, but she enjoyed the taste, was full and satisfied until lunch time. Score one for Shakeology!

Yesterday I went to the store and picked up some almond milk. As I said in an earlier post, I am going to try several variations of Shakeology so I can help you decide that Shakeology is a good choice. I won't lie about the taste to just get you to buy this; those are not ethical business practices. Anyways, using almond milk was just fine; I couldn't really tell the difference between regular milk and almond milk. That is a definite plus. Using the almond milk, the shake seemed a little thicker than usual, but maybe I added too much ice. I will try a little less ice tomorrow, with more success, hopefully.

www.myshakeology.com/zakbrown

No comments:

Post a Comment