Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Too Much Sugar!

I have been sharing with people about the benefits and nutritional features of Shakeology and a couple of them have told me that Shakeology has too much sugar.  Looking at the nutritional information, it shows that Shakeology has 9 grams of sugar.  From what I have read, the fructose Shakeology is naturally occurring from fruit.  The stats of an apple show that one large apple contains 25 grams of sugar.  That is much more than Shakeology, so does this make an apple unhealthy?  I think not.  It is all about balance between nutrition and exercise, Shakeology has numerous nutritional benefits and success stories.  What will your success story be?  Feel free to contact me at 661-333-3692 if you would like more information.

www.myshakeology.com/zakbrown

No comments:

Post a Comment