Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Dental Experience


When I initially started Shakeology, I was only taking it on the days I was working out. A couple weeks later, I had decided I was going to have Shakeology on a daily basis. I am now coming close to my fourth week straight of having Shakeology every day! This is quite an accomplishment, to commit to a meal replacement for that long can be rather challenging! I know each and every one of you can do the same. Anyways, the title of this post is "Dental Experience" so I will stop talking about my commitment level to Shakeology. The reason for this title is because I had a pretty interesting experience at the dentist the other day. For as long as I can remember, I have absolutely hated the dentist. This is not because of numerous cavities or mouth problems but more closely related to the cleaning before the dentist arrives to check for cavities. See, when the hygienist is doing her work, my gums are always so sensitive and hurt an extravagant amount during her poking and prodding. I have always made such an effort to floss and brush throughout the year so she would not have to kill my gums each time! Unfortunately, my trials always ended in failure; as soon as she started, I would be in agony. I can only imagine what my face looked like in these grim situations... This time was different, when she started to work on my mouth, I was dreading the usual pain that came next; but the pain never came! She kept working on my gums with those metal tools and it did not hurt like it usually does. Now, I have no proof of this, but I am wondering if it could be because of Shakeology. Could it be that the nutrients are making my gums stronger? Given my numerous unpleasant experiences at the dentist, I would have to conclude that Shakeology has helped out with my situation at the dentist. I wish I had some sort of proof, but I do not. 


www.myshakeology.com/zakbrown

No comments:

Post a Comment