Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Keep Your Body Hydrated!

Today I started off my daily routine with a very rough workout. My legs and arms feel week from the exertion of lifting, jumping and running I did today. I was so thirsty and glad I had my water bottle handy to quench my thirst. When working out, it is important to stay hydrated, especially when it is hot outside. During the winter months your body still sweats, but the added heat of the summer will increase the sweat production. Do not let yourself push through to that next level without being hydrated, the consequences can be harsh. Looking for something low key to get your body prepared to get into shape? Contact me through Zak Brown Fitness discuss what programs I have that can get you on the right path to fitness and health!

No comments:

Post a Comment