Friday, May 11, 2012

Several trials

Yesterday was a hectic day, so unfortunately I was unable to post about the nutritional supplement shake, Shakeology. Today I have a few items to address.

The first is the Tropical Strawberry Vegan Shake. If you are completely against whey protein, this is the nutritional supplement shake you need. The smell is great, the taste is pretty good, but the major downfall is the chalkiness of it. When tasting this one, I like to give only the powder, liquid and ice. When giving out the Strawberry Shakeology, I think I am going to need a little extra help with it. I have read some posts on the best things to add into this tropical supplement. I have read a lot of posts about adding certain ingredients, but then it dawned on me. The other day I had posted about adding honey into my nutritional Shakeology supplement and it made the chocolate smoother. Maybe, just maybe if I add honey to the Tropical Strawberry, it will reduce the chalkiness! This is something I really need to investigate because it is a little hard to take it down with that texture in my mouth.

The next stop we are going to take is into the land of Greenberry. When I tell people that I have three nutritional supplement shakes that will fill their body with 70 natural ingredients, they always ask what the three flavors are. Obviously the chocolate is pretty well received, the tropical strawberry seems to spark a little interest, but the greenberry raises the question, "What in the heck is a greenberry?" You may be thinking the same thing. Well, I had greenberry Shakeology the other morning and it was hard for me to pinpoint the taste. After I was finished with my nutritional supplement, I continued to dwell on the subject. Eventually I reached this conclusion; greenberry tastes like a creamy green tea. I would highly advise you to test the greenberry shake before purchasing or try to get a sample. It really did not taste bad, but it was just different.

The final stop today is a few closing thoughts. Shakeology does have a lot to offer for your body. Whether you are skinny, overweight, athletic or out of shape. Delivering all the nutritional supplements into your body with one shake is just fantastic. Of course, if you are looking for positive results, you do need to get on a plan and stick to it. Shakeology is not a magical shake that will melt away the pounds or increase your muscle mass. If you drink it daily and workout at least three times a week, you will be satisfied with the results. It takes a plan and execution; I am here to help you if you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment